Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released an online application for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentice Act 1961. Candidates who are interested can apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
Complete NPCIL Trade Apprentice Job Notification 2023 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Notification No. RR Site/HRM/03/2023
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL), recruiting for various posts at Trade Apprentice for a total of 107 vacancies.
- Educational Qualifications:
- Place of Training: Nuclear Training Centre (NTC), Rajasthan Rawatbhata Site, PO: Anushakti–323303 Via: Kota, Rajasthan.
- Standard of physical fitness for training
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on cut-off date. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
- Processing Fee- NA
- Mode of Application – NA
- The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in ITI who submit all the necessary information in the online form and upload relevant documents.
The important dates related to NPCIL Trade Apprentice recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12/07/2023 10:00 Hrs.|
|Last Date of Apply Online||11/08/2023 16:00 Hrs|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
How to Fill the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Form
NPCILTrade Apprentice Form Recruitment Online Registration and Submission process will be ended on 11/08/2023 16:00 Hrs .
- The candidate has to register himself at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/ to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E08160800303, the establishment Id for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd, Rajasthan Atomic Power Station.
- The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID. Then the candidates must fill the online application available on www.npcilcareers.co.in.
Some Useful & Important Links for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Apply For Online NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023||Click Here|