Oil India Limited Work Person Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 146 Posts
Oil India Limited Work Person Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 146 Posts: Oil India Ltd invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the Diploma Apprentice (Grade VII) vacancies. Complete details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 25/2021
Organization’s Name: Oil India Limited
Vacancy Details of Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021:
Oil India Ltd recruiting 143 vacancies for the Diploma Apprentice (Grade VII). Category wise vacancy details are given below:
Age Limit (as on 09/12/2021):
|GENERAL||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years|
|SC/ST||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years|
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering from a Recognized Board.
- For more details read the official notification given below.
- GRADE VII (PAY SCALE ₹ 37,500.00 – 1,45,000.00)
According to the official notification of the Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 GRADE VII application fees for the various category, candidates are given below
- For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
- For SC/ ST/ EWS/ PWBD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: NIL
- Mode of Payment: Through online.
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facilities can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
According to the official notification of the Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 GRADE III. Important dates are given below:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 10.11.2021 at 7:00 am
- Last Date for Apply Online: 09.12.2021 at 11:59 pm
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder
|Section / Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and|
Questions on Oil India Limited.
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge:|
Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the
post and commensurate with the level of the post
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Work Person Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 146 Posts | Freshers Job Alert
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 10/11/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 09/12/2021, 11:59
p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.of the Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should carefully check Oil India Ltd Recruitment official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- Before applying Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of Oil India Ltd Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the final submitted application form.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|