IBPS PO/ MT-XI Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) – XI vacancies for the year 2022-23. Those Candidates who are interested in Bank Jobs can apply for these IBPS PO Recruitment 2021. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are given below.
IBPS recruiting 4135 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) – XI vacancies.
- The candidate should have graduated in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must have a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Candidates should born not later than 01.10.2001 and not earlier than 02.10.1991 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.
Nationality: The candidate should be a Citizen of India.
- For GEN, EWS & OBC: Rs. Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Intimation Charges): NIL
- Pay the fee online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet)
Important Dates for IBPS PO/ MT-XI Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 20.10.2021
- Last Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 10.11.2021
- Last Date for editing application details: 10.11.2021
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 10-11-2021
- Dates for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 20-10-2021 to 10-11-2021
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2021
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: November/ December 2021
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November/ December 2021
- Dates for Online Examination – Preliminary: 04 & 11-12-2021 Tentative
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2021/ January 2022
- The download of the Call Letter for the Online exam – Main: December 2021/ January 2022
- Online Examination – Main: January 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main: January/ February 2022
- The download of call letters for interview: February 2022
- Conduct of interview: February/March 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
How to Apply for IBPS PO/ MT-XI Recruitment 2021: 4135 Vacancy Check Eligibility & Other Details | Freshers Job Alert
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the IBPS PO/ MT-XI Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in IBPS PO/ MT-XI Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the IBPS PO/ MT-XI Recruitment and have a valid registration certificate at the time of the online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check IBPS PO/ MT-XI Recruitment official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to IBPS PO/ MT-XI Recruitment, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for IBPS PO/ MT-XI Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.