Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway (RRC WR) has released an online application for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2023-2024. Candidates who are interested can apply for Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
Complete RRC Western Railway Apprentice Job Notification 2023 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway (RRC WR)
Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway (RRC WR), recruiting for various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2023-2024 Vacancies for a total of 3624 vacancies.
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refrigerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
- Matriculate or 10th Class (10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under:
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit/credit card will be available upto 26 July 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
The selection process for eligible applicants to receive training under the Apprentice Act, of 1961 will be based on a merit list. This list will be prepared by calculating the average percentage of marks obtained by the applicants in both their Matriculation (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) and ITI examination. Equal weightage will be given to both these examinations.
In the event that two applicants have the same marks, preference will be given to the applicant who is older in age. If their dates of birth are the same, then priority will be given to the applicant who passed the matriculation exam earlier. There will be no written test or viva conducted as part of the selection process.
The important dates related to RRC Western Railway Apprentice recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27 June 2023|
|Last Date of Apply Online||26 July 2023 Till 5 PM|
|Fee Payment Last Date||26 July 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Registration and Submission process will be ended on 26 July 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade/ Aadhaar number/ Marks/CGPA/ preference for Divisions/ Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerized Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled in by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
- Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12-digit Aadhaar Card number. The Applicants not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28-digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Applicants have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.
- Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be notified on website and email/SMS will be sent only to the selected Applicants which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the Applicants.
- Choice of only one Division /Workshop is permitted. Option once exercised is FINAL and binding to the candidates. Applicants are instructed to check Trade-wise vacancy table (Annexure A) to as certain the vacancies notified and ensure that the Division /Workshop they wish to apply is having vacancies as per their Trade/ Qualification / Community / Category.
- Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
- Applicants trying to submit more than one application for the same TRADE with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/PWD/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants have to download printouts of their online application which should be produced as and when required by the Railway Administration.
- Applicants are required to report for Document /Certificate Verification with their Originals along with Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure G) in the concerned Division / Workshop / Unit.
- Applicants are required to upload their EWS Certificate as mentioned at Para 3.7 if he/she is claiming against EWS Quota.
Some Useful & Important Links for RRC Western Railway Apprentice
|Apply For Online RRC Western Railway Apprentice 2023||Click Here|
|Download Notification RRC Western Railway Apprentice 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website RRC Western Railway Apprentice 2023||Click Here|