SBI PO Recruitment 2021: 2056 Vacancy Check Eligibility & Other Details
SBI PO Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO). Those Candidates who are interested in Bank Jobs can apply for these SBI PO Recruitment 2021. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are given below.
Advt No: CRPD/PO/2021-22/18
Vacancy Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2021:
State Bank of India (SBI) recruiting 2056 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer Officers.
- The candidate should have graduated in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Candidates should born not later than 01-04-2000 and not earlier than 02-04-1991 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.
Nationality: The candidate should be a Citizen of India.
- For GEN, EWS & OBC: Rs. Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Intimation Charges): NIL
- Pay the fee online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet)
Important Dates for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 05.10.2021
- Last Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 25.10.2021
- Last Date for editing application details: 05.10.2021
- Dates for Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st / 2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Dates for Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November/ December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2021
- The download of Main Examination Call letter: 2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Dates for Phase II: Online Main Examination: December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: January 2022
- The download of Phase-III Call Letter: 1st/ 2nd week of February 2022 onwards
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): 2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2022
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates:
- The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st week of November 2021 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 2nd week of November 2021
SBI PO Exam 2021: Syllabus
I. Preliminary Examination: This Exam is consisting of 3 Sections as follows
|Name of the section||Topics|
|Logical Reasoning||Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/Direction/, Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Tabulation, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Simplification, Profit & Loss, Mixtures & Alligations, Simple Interest & Compound, Interest & Surds &, Indices, Work & Time, Time & Distance, Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Data Interpretation, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination & Probability|
|English Language||Reading and Comprehension, Synonyms and Antonyms, Idioms and Phrases, Vocabulary Test, Phrasal Verbs, Fill in the qualifying words, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Error Spotting, Fill in the blanks, Miscellaneous|
II. Main Examination: This is consisting of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude.
2. Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation.
3. Test of General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness.
4. Test of English Language.
b. Descriptive Paper: This paper is consisting of Letter Writing and Essay
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021: 2056 Vacancy Check Eligibility & Other Details | Freshers Job Alert
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the SBI PO Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before apply the recruitment application form in SBI PO Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the SBI PO Recruitment and have a valid registration certificate at the time of the online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check SBI PO Recruitment official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to SBI Recruitment, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for SBI Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.