ONGC Recruitment 2021: Apply online for 313 Graduate Trainee posts at ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2021: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Graduate Trainee vacancies in Engineering & Geo-Sciences Disciplines at E1 Level through GATE-2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the ONGC Recruitment, Govt. Jobs can apply for these posts through the online mode from 22 September 2021 to 12 October onwards. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
ONGC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), recruiting 313 vacancies for the recruitment of Graduate Trainee vacancies in Engineering & Geo-Sciences Disciplines at E1 Level through GATE-2020 vacancies.
|SL NO||POST NAME||TOTAL VACANCY|
|1 (a)||AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical||06|
|1 (b)||AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum||01|
|3||AEE (Drilling) Mechanical||28|
|8(a)||AEE (Production) – Mechanical||21|
|8(b)||AEE (Production) – Chemical||16|
|8(c)||AEE (Production) – Petroleum||12|
|14||Material Management Officer||12|
|17||AEE (Industrial Engineering)||03|
ONGC Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree (Relevant Engineering & Other Disciplines).
- For More Details consider the official Notification
Age Limit (as on 31-07-2020)
- For Unreserved/ EWS: 30 Years
- For OBC: 33 Years
- For SC/ ST: 35 Years
- For PwD: 40 Years
For AEE (Drilling/ Cementing) Years:
- For Unreserved/ EWS: 28 Years
- For OBC: 31 Years
- For SC/ ST: 33 Years
- For PwD: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: NIL
- Payment Mode: State Bank of India or by using any Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
Important Dates for UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22.09.2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12.10.2021
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies | Graduate Trainee posts at ongcindia.com
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the ONGC Recruitment 2021. Candidates can apply between 22.09.2021 to 12.10.2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before apply the recruitment application form in ONGC Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the ONGC Recruitment and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Candidates should carefully check ONGC Recruitment official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to ONGC Recruitment, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for ONGC Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel