West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of a Community Health Assistant (Urban) under the NUHM, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Candidates interested can apply between 26.06.2022 to 11.07.2022. Appointments are on a purely contractual basis. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Advertisement No.: 321/2022-23
WBHRB CHA Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board recruiting 122 vacancies for the recruitment of Community Health Assistant (Urban) vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Community Health Assistant (Urban)||122|
WBHRB CHA Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have passed ANM from a recognized institute or university.
- Please read the Official Notification for more Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit (01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application fees for the WBHRB Recruitment 2022 are given below:
- For General Category: Rs.100/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Pay Scale/ Salary:
- Rs.13,000/- per month.
- For more details information go through the official notification.
Important Dates for WBHRB CHA Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for WBHRB Community Health Assistant (Urban) Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24.06.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||11.07.2022|
How to Apply for WBHRB CHA Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the WBHRB CHA Recruitment 2022 e.g https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/member/login. Candidate Can Apply Between 17.06.2022 to 30.06.2022.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form in the WBHRB Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must be registered from the WBHRB CHA Recruitment 2022 and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the WBHRB Community Health Assistant (Urban) Recruitment 2022 official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, and Eligibility.
- Before applying to the WBHRB CHA Recruitment 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for WBHRB CHA Recruitment 2022 must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel