WBHRB Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of a Community Health Officer under the National Health Mission, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Candidates interested can apply between 16.06.2022 to 30.06.2022. Appointments are on a purely contractual basis. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Advertisement No.: 19/ 2022
WBHRB CHO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board recruiting 1203 vacancies for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||1203|
WBHRB CHO Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have passed Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from a recognized institute or university.
- Please read the Official Notification for more Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit (01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application fees for the WBHRB Recruitment 2022 are given below:
- For General Category: Rs.100/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Pay Scale/ Salary:
- Rs.20,000/- per month.
- For more details information go through the official notification.
Important Dates for WBHRB Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for WBHRB Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16.06.2022 from 11:00 am|
|Last Date of Apply Online||30.06.2022 by Midnight|
How to Apply for WBHRB CHO Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the WBHRB Recruitment 2022 e.g https://www.wbhrb.in/hrb_app/main/new_user_signup. Candidate Can Apply Between 17.06.2022 to 30.06.2022.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form in the WBHRB Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must be registered from the WBHRB CHO Recruitment 2022 and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the WBHRB CHO Recruitment 2022 official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, and Eligibility.
- Before applying to the WBHRB Recruitment 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for WBHRB Recruitment 2022 must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel
- WBHRB Recruitment 2022 : Apply for 165 Warden Posts
- ESIC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 : Apply Offline for 491 Posts
- IDBI Bank Limited Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 1544 Posts