Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released an online application for the Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) Test 2022. vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested can apply for HSSC CET Online exams 2022.
Complete Haryana Staff Selection Commission 2022 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria are given below.
Organization’s Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), recruiting for Group B & Group C Various Post 2022 vacancies.
HSSC recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Other State Candidate Also Eligible.
- For More Details Read the Official Notification.
Age Limit (01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HSSC CET Exam 2021-2022 Recruitment Rules.
- General / OBC / Other State : Rs. 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Online or Offline
Important Dates for HSSC recruitment 2022
All the important dates for Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recruitment 2022 Recruitment are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12.05.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||13.06.2022 Upto 11:00 PM Only|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||15.06.2022|
|Last Date Offline Payment||18.06.2022|
|CBT Exam Date||August 2022|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
How to Apply For Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Online Form 2022
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 12.05.2022 to 31.05.2022.
- Step 1: In the Some Useful & Important Links section, Click on Apply For online Link
- Step 2: It will open an online registration portal where you need to put your mobile number, Solve the capture and click on login. Immediately an OTP will be received on the registered mobile, after entering the candidate will reach the dashboard of Haryana CET.
- Step 3: The candidate will now choose their Resident type. Once the candidate selects the Resident Type, a Pop-up message will appear.
- Step 4: On this page, the user will enter the PPP ID or Aadhar card which is linked to the PPP ID (based on the choice
selected on the previous screen. OTP will be sent on the mobile which is registered on Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal. On successful authentication of OTP, Member’s details will be shown under the mentioned family ID.
- Step 5: All the details shown here will get picked from the PPP Portal. Candidate can only edit Father name & Mother name. If all details are correct, the Candidate fills the checkbox and clicks on save as draft.
- Step 6: Candidate other details & Benchmark disability section will already come filled with details available on PPP Portal.
- Step 7: Candidate Communication & Education Details need to fill correctly in the next section.
- Step 8: In the next section candidates need to upload Photo & Signature.
- Step 9: The candidate needs to fill in the relevant information in the “Socio Economic criteria” section.
- Step 10: After Final Submit, the Candidate can download the PDF form and check his/her details.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|