IB Recruitment 2023: The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Security Assistant & MTS vacancies. Candidates interested in this job can apply for IB Recruitment 2023. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the IB Recruitment 2023 process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is recruiting 677 posts for Security Assistant & MTS Recruitment vacancies.
|Security Assistant/ Motor Transport||362|
- The candidate must have done Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education
- Possession of domicile certificate of that state against which candidates have applied.
For only SA/MT Posts-
- Possession of a valid driving license for mortar cars (LMV) issued by the competent authority.
- Knowledge of motor mechanisms.
- Experience driving a mortar car for at least one year after receiving a valid driving license.
- Note- The candidates should have possession of a domicile certificate of that State against which the candidate has applied.
Age Limit :(13.11.2023)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs.450/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.50/-
- All Candidates: Rs 500/-
- payment Mode: Online
IB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection criteria for IB Recruitment 2023 include the written exam (objective type), written exam (descriptive type), Driving skill, interview, document verification, and medical exam. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in tier 1, 2, and 3 exams a merit list will be prepared.
Stage 1: Tier 1- (Written Exam) for all posts.
Stage 2:Tier 2- Offline Exam of Descriptive test on English language and comprehension (for MTS/Gen posts)
Stage 3: Tier 2- Driving Skill test (for SA/MT posts only)
Stage 4- Interview/Personality test
Stage 5- Document Verification
Stage 6- Medical Examination.
IB Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- IB written examination consists of Objective multiple-choice questions.
- IB Questions paper is divided into 5 parts containing a total of 100 questions.
- Each question carries a 01 mark and there will be a negative marking of 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer.
IB Recruitment 2023 Salary
|Security Assistant/ Motor Transport||Rs. 21700-69100/-|
|MTS/ Gen||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
IB Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The important dates related to IB Recruitment 2023 have been provided in the table below.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||14-10-2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||13-11-2023|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2023
Step 1: Visit the official website at mha.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the IB
Step 3: A new webpage will open. Register yourself to generate the login ID and password.
Step 4: Log in with the registration ID and password you received on your email ID or phone number.
Step 5: Fill in the application form.
Step 6: Upload your photograph, signature and other documents in the prescribed format and size.
Step 7: Pay the application fee as per your category before submitting the application form.
Step 8: Download IB Recruitment 2023 application form and take a printout for future reference.
Some Useful & Important Links for IB Recruitment 2023
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Related Job Notification
- IDBI Junior Assistant Manager 2023 Notification Out for 600 Posts
- Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Postal Job 30204 Vacancies
- NESTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 6329 Posts
- WBPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 122 Posts
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 466 Vacancies