JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. invites online applications for the engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act-1961 (amended from time to time). Selected candidates will be engaged in branches/offices in the respective districts at the discretion of the Bank.
Complete Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 for F.Y 2023-24 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd., recruiting for various posts at engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act-1961 (amended from time to time) for a total of 396 vacancies.
DETAILS OF VACANCIES (CATEGORY / DISTRICT/REGION WISE)
- Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree in any of disciplines of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of
the UGC Act, 1956. Result should be declared by or before last date of registration
- The apprentice should be proficient in local language (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) of the respective region/area. Preference shall be given to domiciles of the respective regions/areas
Duration of Training: One (01) year.
Trainee Hours: The apprentice shall be imparted On-the Job Training during normal working hours, as applicable to the clerical staff.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship with any organization earlier or pursuing the Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act 1961 as amended from time to time or terminated in between the course of Apprenticeship training due to the fault of candidate himself.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or have job experience after completion of educational qualifications shall not be
eligible for being engaged as apprentice.
- The apprentice shall have no right to claim employment in Bank after completion of the training.
- Bank does not have any obligation to offer regular employment to apprentice during or after completion of apprenticeship period.
- Candidates shall be relieved immediately after completion of one (01) year apprenticeship period.
- Every apprentice undergoing apprenticeship training in Bank shall be a trainee and not a worker and as such the provisions of any law with
respect to labor shall not apply to or in relation to such apprentice.
- If the Apprentice wants to leave the Apprenticeship training during the Contract period, he/she shall be allowed to leave only at the end of that
- In case the Apprentice dropout/absconds, he/she will be liable to refund the stipend drawn for that quarter.
- All other terms and conditions of Apprenticeship not expressly mentioned in the notification shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act 1961
and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
- Candidate has to apply for only one District/Area. In case a candidate registers for more than one District/Area, his/her latest application will be considered.
Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PwBD etc. as per Government guidelines
shall be applicable.
- The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- For All Others: Rs.700/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs 500/-
- Mode of Application – Online
STIPEND: The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs. (7500/- + 1500/-) per month for the engagement period of one (01) year. Apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
- Online Written Test.
The important dates related to JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 have been provided in the table below.
|Opening Date for On-line Registration
|Closing Date for On-line Registration
|DATE OF ONLINE EXAMINATION
|To be communicated separately
|For Upcoming Updates
|Join Telegram Channel
How to Fill the JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Form
a. Registration on apprenticeship portal: A candidate should initially register/create his/her profile in the web portal https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in , as a candidate. Only those candidates who have already registered themselves on the apprenticeship portal and applied against the opportunity created by Jammu And Kashmir Bank Ltd shall be allowed to register for the online examination.
b. Registration for online examination
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 29.08.2023 to 12.09.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Some Useful & Important Links for JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Apply For Online JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Download Notification JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Official Website JK Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Related Job Notification
- NIACL Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 450 Administrative Officer
- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 7276 Vacancy
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 362 Posts
- AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 342 Jr. Executive and Assistant Posts
- IAAD Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 1773 Posts