OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 7276 Vacancy.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 7276 Medical Officer vacancies. Candidates who are interested can apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023.
Complete the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Job Notification vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), recruiting for Tradesman Mate posts for a total of 7276 vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||1065||532|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1643||822|
- Candidates must possess an MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Candidates must possess a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961
- Candidates must possess the required Conversion Certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India
Other Eligibility Conditions
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must able to read, write & speak Odia and must have:–
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject,
As per the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years.
|Name of Vacancies||Age limit|
- For More Details Refer to the Notification
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
|All candidates other than SC/ST/PWD||NA|
- Payment Mode: NA
Pay Scale OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
|Name of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Medical Officer||56100/- in Level –12,|
Selection Process of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
- Written exam
- Document verification
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam Scheme
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in OTE & TS Cadre will consist of the following successive stages:–
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers shall be made on the basis of a Written Test.
- The written examination shall comprise one paper carrying 200 marks.
- There shall be 200 questions carrying one (01) mark each of the Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) pattern.
- The duration of the examination shall be three (03) Hours.
- There shall be no Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) Syllabus for M.B.B.S Course.
The important dates related to OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 have been provided in the table below.
|Starting Date of Apply Online||18.08.2023|
|Last Date of Apply Online||18.09.2023|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Online Registration and Submission process will be ended on 18th September 2023.
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023.
- Step 2: Click on the link ‘Apply Online for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023’.
- Step 3: New page will appear, click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ link.
- Step 4: Enter all the details required in the application form for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment.
- Step 5: Upload all the documents required in the OPSC Medical Officer Notification 2023.
- Step 6: Submit the application fees and click on the final submit button.
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment application form.
Some Useful & Important Links for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
Related Job Notification
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 362 Posts
- Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Postal Job 30204 Vacancies
- 50000 Bumper vacancies on Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Posts
- NESTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 6329 Posts
- WBPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 122 Posts
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 466 Vacancies