Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released an online application for the recruitment of Apprentices. Candidates who are interested can apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
Complete the ONGC Apprentice Notification 2023 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Advt No. ONGC/APPR/1/2023
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), recruiting for various posts at Apprentice for a total of 2,500 vacancies.
|Candidates Should Possess 10th, 12th Class, ITI, Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline)
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 20.09.2023, i.e, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 20.09.1999 and 20.09.2005
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per the rules
- Processing Fee- NA
- Mode of Application – NA
i. The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement as follows:
ii. The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as stipulated in the advertisement. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may result in rejection of the candidature.
- Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS categories.
The important dates related to ONGC Apprentice recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date for Apply Online
|Date of Result/Selection
|For Upcoming Updates
|Join Telegram Channel
How to Fill the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Form
I. Please check whether you are eligible to apply for the seats based on the qualification criteria as mentioned in Para D above and whether you belong to
the eligible districts as mentioned in Annexure 1.
II. The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement with candidate will take place only through www.ongcindia.com / e-mail / SMS Alerts.
III. The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) ready before applying on-line.
IV. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the Online Application Form and its final submission.
V. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in
his/her online application form.
VI. Paper-based applications will NOT be accepted
VII. Candidates have to follow the steps given below
1. Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in from 01.09.2023 till 20.09.2023.
2. This portal will have the diversion link to the Skill India portal https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
3. Candidates have to select the Apprenticeship Opportunities in the top menu. Then select in search column location as per ONGC workcentres and select the respective trade .This will force to login the site with the basic details. Follow the steps given by the portal and complete the registration.
4. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
5. For trades mentioned at Sl No 32 to 40(Para D), candidates have to registeron portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) i.e. https://nats.education.gov.in only. As due approval of BOAT, Govt of India is pending for trades mentioned at Sl no 32 to 40 above( Para D), candidates are
advised to regularly visit our website/portal i.e. www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in for latest information on the subject and notification for further registration/applying for apprentice positions through BOAT portal.
Some Useful & Important Links for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Apply For Online ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Download Notification ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Official Website ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Related Job Notification
- NIACL Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 450 Administrative Officer
- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 7276 Vacancy
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 362 Posts
- AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 342 Jr. Executive and Assistant Posts
- IAAD Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 1773 Posts