SBI PO Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai has released an online application for the recruitment of eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in the State Bank of India. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India. Candidates who are interested can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023.
Complete SBI PO Job Notification 2023 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in the State Bank of India. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
- Essential Academic Qualifications (as on 31.12.2023): Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023. Candidates having an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023. Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant etc. would also be eligible.
- For more information read the official notification.
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2023 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2002 and not earlier than 02.04.1993 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be as below:
- For More Details Refer to the Notification
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributed Pension Fund i.e., NPS, LFC, Medical Facility, Lease rental facility etc. and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
Selection Process of SBI PO Recruitment 2023
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-Phase process:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III Comprise of (i) Psychometric Test (ii) GROUP EXERCISE & (iii) INTERVIEW
- Check Official Notification
The important dates related to SBI PO recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Important Tentative Dates|
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023|
|Payment of Application Fee||07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||2nd Week of October 2023 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||November 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||November / December 2023|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||November / December 2023|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||December 2023/ January 2024|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||December 2023 / January 2024|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||January / February 2024|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||January / February 2024|
|Interview & Group Exercises||January / February 2024|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2024|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ OBC/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st week of October 2023 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||2nd week of October 2023 onwards|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
Candidates can apply online only from 07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers/current-openings. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Some Useful & Important Links for SBI PO Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Download Notification SBI PO Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website SBI PO Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
Related Job Notification
- IDBI Junior Assistant Manager 2023 Notification Out for 600 Posts
- Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Postal Job 30204 Vacancies
- NESTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 6329 Posts
- WBPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 122 Posts
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 466 Vacancies