UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Mines Inspector Post Recruitment 2022 vacancies. Candidates interested in Uttar Pradesh Govt. jobs can apply for these UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC MI Advt No. : A-4/E-1/2022
UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) recruiting 55 vacancies for the recruitment of Mines Inspector vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have 3 Year Diploma in Mining Engineering.
- For more information check the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment Exam 2022 Recruitment Rules.
- For General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 125/-
- For SC / ST : Rs. 65/-
- For PH: Rs. 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking/E chalan.
Important Dates for UPPSC Mines Inspector (Khan Nirikshak) Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04.06.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||01.07.2022|
|Last Date Complete Form||04.07.2022|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
How to Apply for UPPSC Mines Inspector (Khan Nirikshak) Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the UPPSC Mines Inspector (Khan Nirikshak) Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 04/06/2022 to 01/07/2022.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form in UPPSC Mines Inspector (Khan Nirikshak) Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must be registered from UPPSC Mines Inspector (Khan Nirikshak) Recruitment and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the UPPSC Mines Inspector’s official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, and Eligibility.
- Before applying to UPPSC Mines Inspector (Khan Nirikshak) Job 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for UPPSC Mines Inspector Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|