THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022: THDC India Limited invites applications from bright, dedicated, result-oriented, energetic, and dynamic
candidates with good academic records for the recruitment of ENGINEER TRAINEE IN DIFFERENT DISCIPLINES OF ENGINEERING vacancies.
THDC India Limited is under the ownership of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, Ministry of Power, Government of India. THDCIL is Schedule “A” Mini Ratna Government Public Sector Undertaking (PSU).
Candidates interested in PSU jobs can apply for these THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022 process are given below.
Organization’s Name: THDC India Limited
Advt. No. 09/2022
Advertisement Date: 01/07/2022
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
THDC India Limited is recruiting 45 vacancies for the recruitment of ENGINEER TRAINEE IN DIFFERENT DISCIPLINES OF ENGINEERING vacancies.
|Engineer Trainee – Civil
|Engineer Trainee – Electrical
|Engineer Trainee – Mechanical
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Essential Qualification: Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.ScEngg.) from a recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA, taking an average of all Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the University/ Institute.
- Overall Percentage of Marks: Overall Percentage of marks in Xth and XIIth is not less than 65%.
- A corresponding Gate 2022 scorecard is also needed.
- For more detailed information consider the official notification of THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022.
The Upper Age Limit as of 1st August 2022 should be 30 years.
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee Rs. 600 (Rs Six Hundred Only) through online mode. The SC/ST/PwBDs/ExServicemen/Departmental candidates (THDCIL Employees only) need not pay the Registration fee.
- General/OBC(NCL)/EWS: Rs. 600
- For SC/ST/PwBDs/ExServicemen/Departmental candidates (THDCIL Employees only) candidates: NA
- Pay the Exam Fee: Online mode
- The organization offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Power Sector Industry. Selected candidates will be placed at minimum basic pay of Rs. 50,000.00 in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000 -3%-1,60,000 (IDA) during the period of training as Executive Trainee in E-2 Grade.
- These candidates will be absorbed after successful completion of training as Senior Engineers in E-3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000-3%-1,80,000 (IDA).
- For more information consider official notification.
Service Agreement Bond
The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement bond, for General, OBC(NCL) & EWS category of Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakh only) and for SC/ST/PwBDs category of ₹ 2,50,000/- (Rupees Two Lakh Fifty Thousand only) to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the company for at least 03 years.
- The Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted based on GATE 2022 score/performance from among the candidates who will apply against the advertisement for the post of Engineer Trainee (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) in THDCIL.
- The normalized score of GATE 2022 will form the basis of shortlisting.
- Merit List shall be separate for General/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ PwBDSs category.
- In case the GATE score-2022 of two candidates are the same then marks obtained in Qualifying Examination (Engineering Degree) will form the basis, in case the marks of Qualifying Examination (Engineering Degree) are also the same then marks obtained in Class XII will be taken into consideration, in the case, the marks of Class XII is also the same then marks obtained in Class X is also same then Date of Birth will be taken into consideration for preparing merit between two candidates and person born earlier shall be considered.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained in the corresponding paper of GATE 2022 and Personal Interview.
- Please note only the GATE Score for the year 2022 is valid for the recruitment
Important Dates for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022 Recruitment are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date of Apply Online
|Last Date of payment of Registration
How to Apply for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 01/07/2022 to 01/08/2022.
- Before final submission, the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022 application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online
|Join Our Telegram Channel