UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invites applications for Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) Mains Examination 2022 for a total of 2693 Posts.
Candidates interested in UP jobs can apply for these UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh, UP
Advt. No. 05-Exam/2022
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is recruiting 2693 vacancies for the recruitment of Mukhya Sevika vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Mukhya Sevika (Head Servant) in UP ICDS||2693|
UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- Graduation Degree in Arts with Sociology OR Social Work OR Home Science OR Nutrition and Child Development as One of the Subjects in Degree Level.
- For more detailed information consider the official notification of UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit (As on 01/07/2022)
- Minimum Age: 21
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 05/2022 Rules.
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/EWS/SC / ST/PH category are required to pay Rs. 25 through offline mode/online mode.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 25
- For SC/ST/PH (Dviyang) candidates: Rs. 25
- Pay the Exam Fee: Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan.
The Selection Process of UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of PET-2021 exam
- Main Written Exam
- Document Verification & Medical Exam.
- To know more about other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03.08.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||24.08.2022|
|Correction Last Date||31.08.2022|
How to Apply for UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022
- For the UPSSSC Head Servant Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022, there are two online application forms.
- First: The candidate must log in using his personal information, which includes his PET Registration Number, date of birth, gender, place of residence, and category.
- Second: For this, the applicant must use his OTP to log in; the data required is his UPSSSC PET 2021 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After logging in, the candidate’s complete information, including his photo and signature, will be displayed. The candidate will then need to fill out information specific to the position for which he is applying and pay the application cost of Rs. 25.
- Please verify all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please have the following documents ready to scan: photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- Before applying online or submitting an application form, carefully study the preview and all columns.
- Take a copy of the completed and submitted form.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here (Link Activate on 03/08/2022)|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|