Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released an online application for the recruitment of Constable (Pioneer) post vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested can apply for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria are given below.
Organization’s Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), recruiting for the constable (Pioneer) Post for a total of 108 vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Post|
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should Pass class 10th or equivalent in Any Recognized Board.
- For More Details Read the Official Notification.
Age Limit (17/09/2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years.
- For Post-Wise Age Limit Read the Official Notification.
- For Gen / OBC/ EWS : Rs.100/-
- For SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen candidates: Nill
- All Category Female: Nill
- Payment Mode: Online/ E Challan
ITBP Constable Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Written Test & Skill Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
ITBP Constable 2022 Pay Scale / Salary
- Level 3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,200 per month (according to the seventh CPC)
- Different remittances as permissible in the Force.
Important Dates for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Recruitment are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19.08.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||17.09.2022|
How to Apply For ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 19.08.2022 to 17.09.2022.
- Candidates must read the notification Before Applying for the Recruitment Application Form in ITBP Constable Latest Jobs 2022.
- Eligible Candidate Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Kindly, Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 200 Trainee Posts
- UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 | 2693 Post
- WBHRB Recruitment 2022: Apply for 165 Warden Posts
- ESIC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: Apply Offline for 491 Posts
- THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 45 Engineer Trainee Posts