National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees through Gate- 2022. Candidates interested in Govt Jobs can apply for notification on its official website: www.ntpc.co.in started on 28th October 2022.
Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is recruiting a total of 864 posts in Engineering Executive Trainee vacancies. vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Engineering Executive Trainee||864|
NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NTPC Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms (55% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
Candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022.
- Rs 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- (E1 Grade).
- Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2022 performance.Candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2022.
The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various places. The final place of posting will be decided after completion of training.
Candidates can be placed, across the country, in any of projects/ stations including Subsidiaries/JVs companies of NTPC for shift operation of power plants and will be required to work in shifts (including night shift).
Application for the post will be considered as the consent of the candidate to work in shifts (including night shift).
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment 2022All the important dates for NTPC Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28.10.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||11.11.2022|
How to Apply For NTPC Recruitment 2022
- CPRI Various Posts Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 01.11.2022 to 21.11.2022.
- Candidates must read the notification Before Applying for the Recruitment Application Form in CPRI Various Posts Recruitment 2022 Latest Jobs 2022.
- Candidates can apply online for the post of EET-2022 with their GATE-2022 registration number by visiting careers.ntpc.co.in or careers section at www.ntpc.co.in.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2022 For 78 Research Associate posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 200 Trainee Posts
- UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 | 2693 Post
- WBHRB Recruitment 2022: Apply for 165 Warden Posts
- ESIC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: Apply Offline for 491 Posts
- THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 45 Engineer Trainee Posts
- GAIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 282 Non-Executive Posts
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2022: Apply For 4300 SI Posts