Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has released an online application for the recruitment of Sub Inspector under the Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested can apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria are given below.
Organization’s Name: Staff Selection Commission(SSC)
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) recruiting a total of 4300 posts in Delhi Police and CAPF vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male||228|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female||112|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)||3960|
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2002.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per SSC CPO Recruitment 2022 rules.
- Candidates should pass Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Gen / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
- For SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen candidates: NA
- All Category Female: NA
- Payment Mode: Online/SBI Challan
Physical Eligibility Details
For information regarding this refer to the official notification.
Important Dates for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for Staff Selection Commission CPO Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10.08.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||30.08.2022 till 23:30 hrs|
|Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charge||01.09.2022 by 23:00 Hrs|
|Date for Computer-Based Exam||November 2022|
How to Apply For SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 10.08.2022 to 30.08.2022.
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 200 Trainee Posts
- UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 | 2693 Post
- WBHRB Recruitment 2022: Apply for 165 Warden Posts
- ESIC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: Apply Offline for 491 Posts
- THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 45 Engineer Trainee Posts