Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released an online application for the recruitment of Manager & Officer post vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested can apply for PNB Manager & Officer Recruitment 2022.
PNB Manager & Officer Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria are given below, and apply offline.
Organization’s Name: Punjab National Bank (PNB)
PNB Manager & Officer Offline Form 2022: Vacancy Details
Punjab National Bank (PNB), recruiting for the PNB Manager & Officer Post for a total of 1312 vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Officer (Fire Safety)||23|
PNB Manager & Officer Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should Possess Degree (Relevant Discipline).
- For More Details Read the Official Notification.
Age Limit (01/07/2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
- ForAll Other Candidates: Rs 1003/- [Rs. 850 per candidate + [email protected]% Rs. 153/-]
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Rs 59/- [Rs 50/- per candidate(only intimation charges)+ [email protected]% Rs. 9/-]
- Payment Mode: Through Online Mode
- Depending upon the number of applications received, Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of selection viz.
1. Shortlisting of applications followed by Interview or
2. Written / Online Test followed by Interview
- Online or written test: The online test will consist of a total of 50 questions and will be of one-hour duration. The test will be 100 marks.
- Interview: The interview will be for 50 marks.
The pay scale for the PNB bank post of a fire-safety officer is Rs 36,000 and for the post of security manager, the pay scale is Rs 48,170.
Important Dates for PNB Manager & Officer Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for PNB Manager & Officer Recruitment 2022 Recruitment are tabulated below:
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||30.08.2022|
How to Apply For PNB Manager & Officer Recruitment 2022
- PNB Manager & Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Step 1. Visit the official website of PNB Bank.
- Step 2. Go to the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Step 3. Download the application form for the preferred post.
- Step 4. Fill up the form with the required details.
- Step 5. Attach the necessary documents with the form and send it to this address – Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), Hrd Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office, Plot No 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi -110075.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply Offline Form|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|PNB Bank Official Website||Click Here|